Menopause is the time in women’s lives when the menstrual periods stop and the women are no longer able to bear children.
It usually happens between 49 and 52 years of age, and the doctors describe it as a period that occurs after not having vaginal bleeding for one year. There are many symptoms of menopause, some subtle and others more pronounced, which should be recognized on time so as to soften the blow on your system.
Here are the 20 symptoms of menopause that women often ignore:
- Constant cravings;
- Not being able to remember your name or other things;
- Swelling in different body parts;
- Crying a lot, often for no reason at all;
- Hot flashes and night sweats;
- Shouting when someone touches you;
- Weight gain;
- Water retention;
- Worrying about going crazy;
- Sweet and chocolate cravings;
- You are feeling hot all the time;
- Not being able to sleep overnight;
- Strange hairs in different body parts;
- Mood swings;
- You might feel like your brain has left you;
- Saying everything you want;
- Not being able to refrain from comments on the stupidity of some people;
- You suddenly want to outburst any teenager you come in contact with;
- Excessive sweating;
- You are always on a warpath.